Show and Tell!

Best Blog Tips
I wish I had pics from you all to see how your own hooks interpret my designs, but some of you are really shy. I want to feature these cuties sent to me by Linda Bolton, and encourage all of you once more to share your work so that we can have fun together seeing it and celebrate our love for cute, little colorful critters!

I want to thank Linda for her willingness to share her work. She really does a lovely job with my patterns.
These are the photos she shared for Show and Tell:
This is Linda with her version of Abby and Liza Beth (combined) now that's creative!

Linda reduced the pattern for a smaller version of the same doll. Isn't she cute? Abby Beth is being held on the bike by Brooke, Linda's daughter.



This is a colorful version of Zipper, the exotic monkey from the Amazon jungle. I think Linda did a very good job on him also. Please, give a hand to Linda for her beautiful work!


.............
The Key to the Storehouse













If you wish to participate in a future Show and Tell, please email me using the form below and I will reply by sending you the instructions you'll need to participate. This is to protect your privacy and mine. Thank you so much for your support of Craftybegonia's efforts to bring you great crafts!


Name:

Email:

Comments:



No comments:

Post a Comment